I wanted to be super prepared for my USA trip, and I also decided that my cute Status Anxiety bag, while super handy, wouldn't always be enough during my trip. Which is why I decided to buy a nice black leather backpack by Token. Now at least I'll have somewhere to stash my camera while we stop for lunch.
Pictured are my other carry on must haves.
- - My Own Headphones: Airlines hand them out, but these are much better.
- - Dettol Hand Sanitiser: Airports & planes are riddled with bacteria, I feel much better knowing I have this.
- - My Status Anxiety Wallet: It's small but it still holds everything I need, and means I don't load up on unnecessary items.
- - Quay Sunglasses: I got these beauties from my sister for Christmas. They're more useful on the way to the airport and after I land than during the flight.
- - My iPad Mini: I filled this with music and books and it's ready to keep me entertained.
- - Extra Chewing Gum: Chewing gum as the plane takes off helps to equalise pressure in your ears so they don't pop as you go up!
- - US Dollars: This is the country i'm headed to's currency. It's also smart not to pack cash in your checked luggage.
- - Blistex Lip Balm: Lip balm is always handy, and it can get pretty dry up there in the plane.
- - Travel Sickness Tablets: All natural, and handy if I start to feel ill during the flight.
- - My Passport: The most important thing that I can pack! I need this to get into the country!
- - Inflatable Neck Pillow: This baby deflates super small which means I can pack it with ease, and inflate it when I'm ready to say good night.
Hopefully this is enough for my 13 hour flight!