Halt! Stop drooling on your keyboard. I know that this is fantastic and delicious but contain yourself.
These cookies are super easy to make as well, so add them to your Must Bake list.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup Baking Cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups white choc chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C (or 350°F)
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Set Aside.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in white chocolate chips. It helped to mix them in by hand also (super messy!)
- Roll cookie dough into small palm sized balls and place them onto oven trays lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until centres are set.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Enjoy your cookies!
Recipe adapted from Very Best Baking