So it was 11:30pm, my tummy was a rumbling. I wanted something yummy and filling to eat but I didn't know what. Then I remembered how my Mum always has ripened bananas in the freezer. So it was banana smoothie time.
- 1 & a half frozen bananas
- Milk (half of the glass you'll be using)
- 2 Scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Essence
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- A Squeeze of Honey
- 1 Tablespoon of Peanut Butter
- Break your banana pieces into quarters and put it in the blender
- Measure out your half glass of milk and pour into the blender
- Put everything else in the blender
- Lid on and Blend!
- Pour into glass & enjoy!
I know that it's a banana smoothie but as you can tell it's not that healthy...
Oh well! Take out all the sugar and bad stuff and there you have your very own healthy banana smoothie!
On closer inspection to the jar after taking photos of it, there appears to be a bee hive and bees on there! Now I'm so glad I added all that honey.