This was my first time making lasagna and I'm pleased to say that it turned out delicious, even if there were some issues along the way.
I always share pretty DIYs from other lovely blogs on my tumblr. Here are the 5 most popular from this week.
- DIY Hanging Planters from Plastic Fish Bowls - A Beautiful Mess
- How to Dye Your Hair Temporarily Pastel - A Subtle Revelry
- How to Create an Indoor Garden - The Handmade Home
- DIY Pom Pom + Leather Luggage Tags - Sugar & Cloth
- DIY Glittery Gold Lightning Bolt Earrings - A Beautiful Mess
I like being organised, and that extends to how I handle my money.
Now I could be a lot savvier with my spending, I do love my pretty things, decor and clothing.
But even splurging a little every now and then is okay when I know that I'm saving well.
I try to save around half of what my income is, in total. I get pretty close, only digging into my savings account if I need money for accommodation or any random situation that was to arise.
That's where Spendee comes in.
You pop in your incomes and expenses, as well as their corresponding dates. Choose a category for each item, you can even put recurring incomes and expenses too. Spendee keeps track of everything in one neat list, sorted by date and in Months.