Instagram is a great place to post cute photos of your pets, what you're eating, and a bajillion selfies. Even if you hate it you sort of love it too. Here's what I got up to this May.
1. Beautiful Sunflowers in the Nursery at my work.
2. Me and my bestie starting our new job at Bunnings. Go team!
3. Super pretty architecture in this old theatre that is now just a weird vintage consignment store.
4. Talk Shit Get Hit. Sansa vs Robin, via tumblr.
5. Coot Selfies with button up kitten shirts.
6. Burritos at Guzman Y Gomez, who wants the D?
7. I cut my hand open on my iMac. ://
8. Two work friends and I built this sexy chicken coop at work! Legends.
9. Cootie Patootie dog Zizou, who is owned by my boyfriend's sister.
2. Bestie's Star Wars Birthday! She's Bobba Fett and I'm Lady Han Solo
3. Her super cool R2D2 Cake
4. Eating noodles with my learner chopsticks.
5. Poorly made sign, clearly by old people who refer to the music festival "Groovin' the Moo" as "Groove in the Moove".
6. New Dr Martens! Thanks Dad!
7. Super sweet moon necklace that has the moon that was visible on the day of my birth.
8. Homemade Pizza nights. Delish.
9. Me stealing all of the popcorn at the cinema while my boyfriend went to move the car.
You can follow me on Instagram here!
Stay sweet! x
New month, new goals to work towards.
I might add some more if I think of them later, I'll just update this post.
1. Get My Full LicenseThis is important, because I think my current one expires in July anyway. But it's time. I just need to read through the full license test guide. Book the test in, and then go and do it! Woo.
2. Monday Morning Body ScrubIf you haven't heard of Frank the body scrub you should really get onto that. It's an amazing natural coffee scrub that works on getting rid of all your skin's imperfections, like scars, stretch marks, cellulite and skin conditions like eczema. It works too! I have a few things I'd like to clear up, scars on my cheeks, a little bit of cellulite on my bum, and some mini stretch marks on my hips. I'm going to scrub every Monday morning and hopefully with a month's usage I'll be able to see the difference!
3. Save $150 a weekNot only will this be adding to my growing savings fund, but the amount is to prepare me for when I move out and start paying rent. I'll be spending around that much per week on rent.
4. Cull down my WardrobeI posted about how I started to clear out my wardrobe, I've done well so far but there's still a long way to go. I recently counted my coathangers that are in use and there was close to 150! Obviously I am also hanging a lot of things that could be folded away because I have a large amount of hanging space, things like hoodies and lazy shirts. I just bought some nice black wooden coathangers online as well. So when they get here I'll only want my nice things on them .
Okay so I had set myself 6 goals to complete in May. The results aren't exactly fantastic. Though I would like to use the excuse that I started a new job in May and worked quite a lot more than I am used to and still need practice fitting in other things around it.
Here's what goals I set myself for May: